• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: twizzla (Posted: 4/23/2012 12:53:00 PM; Partial IP: 45.157.225)
Location: chicago illinios
Comment: this song is a good one
Name: BeLkO (Posted: 1/29/2008 8:26:00 AM; Partial IP: 0.92.96.15)
Comment: good track
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/14/2003 4:22:00 AM)
Summary: Sizzling, Spine Tingling, Classic Hip Hop...
Comment: This track is sound as f-ck, the beat is hard to describe, Bukue and Krutsch have made my year with this one.
Hip Hop Lives!!
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 8/12/2003 10:26:00 PM)
Summary: On Point!
Comment: This is what underground and street music is made of. Keeping hip-hop REAL and not like this R&B bullsh*t you hear on the radio. This is what it's about!
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 7/31/2003 10:25:00 PM)
Comment: Damn that beat is sick! Bukue does an excellent job, nice lyrics, good flow.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Some material goes beyond just listening, and a great example is what we have here “U Don’t Know” by Bukue One. The emcee/graf artist Bukue One in conjunction with Krutsch, leaves you fiendin’ for more. This beat will captivate you with the snares on 2 and 4, and the ill harp loop. Don’t just take my word for it; Bukue will exercise your third eye with this one. The Hip-Hop “Tri Athlete” definitely has the winner of this 12’’ here. So what are waiting for? Your copy might be going to someone else as you sit and wait!