BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dwaine card (Posted: 8/25/2005 6:50:00 AM)
Summary: Real Hip Hop Sh*t
Comment: Why is it Bumpy Knucks is underrated? Give the brotha credit man. He stands out in a crowd with his shit, which is real because it's not bout MCs sounding the same. Freddie Foxxx spits shit from the heart which is what hip hop is all about.
Name: beyond style (Posted: 12/6/2003 4:58:00 AM)
Comment: Bumpy has some phat tracks check them out. Here there are good verses with a background to suite, not bad Freddie.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: One of my favorite songs last year was 'The Militia' mostly because of the last verse by Freddie Foxxx or Bumpy Knuckles as he calls himself nowadays. That was brag rap at its best that made "the nigga who be rhyming next to miss a turn". Here comes more dope bars backed up by Primo beats - I LOVE.