BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Sometimes the beat outshines the MC (Cypress Hill's biggest problem). Sometimes the MC outshines the beat. This is a perfect example of that. The battle hungry born again Freddie Foxxx who killed fake MC's on cuts with Gang Starr, M.O.P. and O.C. last year is just too good for this boring soundscape. I blame the Beatminerz on this one - I wish Primo had a twin brother or something.