• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: lewballer3 (Posted: 4/9/2007 12:36:00 AM)
Summary: Fear Bumpy
Comment: Bumpy Knuckles is extremely underated. He always brings heat to every cut, cats like him keep the underground alive and well.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Hip-Hop vets Freddy Foxxx and DJ Premier (of the world famous Gang Starr) join forces to bring you the “P.A.I.N.E.” (Pressure At Industry Expense). Bumpy Knuck’s brings it all to the table addressing all the soft cats in the game- he’s “like Rakim with muscles” and he “only aim’s straight for the brain.” Foxxx remains one of the most formidable emcees to bless the mic to date. The message is not for the faint of heart, but Primo’s beat will keep anyone’s attention. You can’t go wrong with this duo, so inherit yours today!
Name: g.suede (Posted: 5/28/2003 7:21:00 PM)
Summary: Bumpy Knuckles Is Back !!
Comment: Personally, I feel that Bumpy Knuckles is the hardest hitting underground emcee out there. When I need a track to get me hype before a game or any competition Bumpy Knuckles is the type of fire-spittin' emcee that fills that void for me. Not to mention Bumpy Knuckles is probably the second best emcee to spit on a Premo track, dead or alive ( behind Guru of course). So, basically cop this either on wax or on CD and you will not be disappointed.
Name: LD-TechnicaliTablist (Posted: 5/21/2003 8:25:00 PM)
Summary: Knuckles Is Tight But Primo Is Tighter
Comment: This track is pure fiiiya! This will get mad play from the DJs in L.A. futha mucka!