• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: sounds of sacrafrice (Posted: 6/3/2005 8:43:00 AM)
Summary: Never Underestimate The Jazzy One.
Comment: This is a solid track. Freddie Foxxx and Bumpy Knuckles both bring the bravado, rawness, and flare on this track. I wasn't surprised that Jazzy Jeff put together somethin' so gutter. The bassline is funky and crazy. I would definitely give the neighbors a hard time sleepin' if I were to blast this joint. I give nuthin' but mad props to Bumpy and Foxxx for spittin' over one of Philly's finest producers.
Name: blibstar (Posted: 9/15/2003 5:34:00 AM)
Summary: Jazz Man
Comment: Bumpy Knuckles is tight! Flow is hot but Jazz steals the show. I can see a new partnership blossoming. Cop the Jazzy Jeff album.
Name: linkrimes (Posted: 8/11/2003 12:12:00 AM)
Summary: "its Cool"
Comment: I like Bumpy more when he was yellin' cuz he's kinda laid back on this joint. Jazz always doing his thing.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 7/28/2003 5:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Not many see Jazzy Jeff as being grimy, but that has just changed with this track. Bumpy Knuck’s let’s “sucka” emcees know that they bother him, so SCRAM! Foxxx has problems with emcee’s trying to be hardcore, but not possessing the proper credentials to deem themselves as such. I’m surprised with Jazzy Jeff’s ability to come this way, but then again when has Will Smith needed to come grimy? If you like it raw then you’ll enjoy this!
Name: joeyo (Posted: 6/17/2003 11:19:00 AM)
Summary: Who Knew Jazzy Jeff Had It In Him?
Comment: Bumpy comes rugged and correct as usual.
Name: Russ (Posted: 5/23/2003 6:27:00 PM)
Summary: A Nice One From The 'magnificent'
Comment: Bumpy bumps, but it's the beat that makes this track so ill.