• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: baseheadjunky (Posted: 9/2/2005 3:21:00 PM)
Summary: Ultimate Fight Song
Comment: This song will definetly get you pumped up. The horns with the beat just make it so motivating to get up and box. This is something they would never ever play on the radio. This one is too damn hard. I love it!
Name: diligentone (Posted: 1/21/2004 2:07:00 AM)
Comment: I hate to give something a perfect score, but Premo comes correct for one his, like, 3 beats he made in 2001, and Foxxx has a lot of memorable lines in this "suck a d*ck like MC Lewinsky" and of course "its like tryin' to find an ass on a Chinese woman." Must own for all that like the hard to find Premier tracks.
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 9:46:00 AM)
Summary: Give Me "The Lah"
Comment: This track is one the best tracks of Primo: aggressive and dark. It represents the revolution of underground rap. This is a must!
Name: soul rebel #1 (Posted: 7/15/2003 4:41:00 PM)
Summary: Dangerous Combination
Comment: When Premo and Freddie come together it will always be fire. The beat is hot and the lyrics are straight blaziní.