• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: eddie (Posted: 6/17/2008 5:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 196.89.116)
Location: miami fl
Comment: word bond on real demise I don't know what happen to these cats it;s ashame
Name: RealDemise (Posted: 12/21/2006 12:17:00 PM)
Summary: Bringing Back Memories
Comment: I never knew why these guys didn't come back with a sophomore album because their first and only was dope. They also had a dope single from the Street Fighter II Soundtrack called "It's a Street Fight." These dudes bring the essence of what underground hiphop was during their fledgling era of the early 1990's; melodic tones, positive vibes all around.