BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: phobikone503 (Posted: 11/23/2002 2:21:00 PM)
Summary: Whatever Paul
Comment: Okay, I like the simplistic beat. Raw drums in the beginning is a change, but it's a nice track and a lyrically incline one at that. A lot of nice quotes in there so peep it!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:18:00 PM)|
Comment: "I keep my style flyer than a cockpit." Burn Unit jump right in with the usual assortment of battle rhymes, but the production is minimal. Some computerized sound effects, some light keyboard plucks, and a driving drum track aren't enough. It's good for what it is, but it's still missing a certain special something. Cuts are nice, but everything else is...ummmm...just typical. If this had a little more personality, it would work much better. You might dig it though, so give it a try.