• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: More new cats, I like that. Burnt Batch - never heard of them? No? Donít feel bad I havenít either. But if they keep dropping true art like this you better learn their name. I really feel the sweet laid-back soundscape - it made me a "slave to the rhythm" like they spit in the hook. Sure this is not "Eminem original" but it still works, no doubt about that. What was it Picasso said "The art lays in the viewers... ehh ears".