BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: xaribus (Posted: 2/23/2004 11:39:00 AM)
Summary: Fast Cadence On A Whole New Level.
Comment: For anyone tired of the same nickel and dime crap, Busdriver is an L.A. hip-hop underground M.C. with bad beats and even better lyrics. Be sure to check out his album "Temorary Forever". He may be a little too quick to understand. Try and catch him.
Name: J beats (Posted: 4/11/2003 5:45:00 AM)
Summary: Whant To Hear More
Comment: Busdriver is sick with it but this track is not the best I have heard, by far. For those who don't know yet Busdriver is insane lyrically and one of the quickest emcees I have ever seen. Keep looking for more tracks by this cat. This site needs more Busdriver than this average, at best, track.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: For those looking for a mc that don't sound like your average 13-on-a-dozen mc, look no further. Since Fu-Schnickens and Biz Markie have retired and Big Baby Jesus is doing jail time there's definitely a open spot out there for Bus Driver. I don't think this style would work for a whole album but when you get one song at the time like this it's perfect, very entertaining. All aboard! Next stop the Online Store.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Busdriver; Abstract Rude||Found: 7|