BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SixAteSix1824 (Posted: 5/16/2007 5:38:00 PM)
Summary: Kind Of Funny
Comment: It's not one of Busdrivers best but very orignal. It would be better if they had a decent chorus?
|Name: Corbet (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:10:00 PM)|
Comment: Sometimes I get to review songs that are off the chains. Pure bangers that have me testing the limits of my little computer speakers and get me going on a CD buying spree. Then I have to review some songs that are brutal. Just brutal. I can't say anything good about this track, I think it made my ears vomit. Just ignore this one and go check some of the multitude of fresh beats that the UGHH Audio section has waiting. Move along, nothing to see here.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:06:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Odd...
Comment: Maybe it's the MC cause I think I like the beat, but I'm not sure. And then this chorus comes in like the talking heads on some 80's shit. I'm gonna go take a nap.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Busdriver; Project Blowed||Found: 7|