BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: qwot8ion (Posted: 5/30/2007 5:43:00 PM)
Summary: The New Anthem
Comment: Only my ny nuhs are up on this. Gully rock a scully with a New York fit. If you ain't from New York, you ain't rockin this in your ride- early!
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:51:00 PM)
Summary: This Beat Is Nice..
Comment: As an instrumental. Not for Busta.
Name: abomination (Posted: 10/31/2006 7:38:00 PM)
Comment: Schools people on history and modern mecca.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/11/2006 8:45:00 PM)|
Comment: One of the hottest tracks to bump on Hot 97 throughout the Rotten Apple this summer (due to 20 plus spins on the daily). The beat is commercial as anything you heard for the past seven summers. Busta does his usual chant but can't live up to "Everybody Rise" which is more of a New York anthem. I guess Busta is trying to put New York back on the map, but this song won't help the five boroughs at all. After countless New York anthems, Busta should have realized that Swizz Beatz hasn't really made hot tracks since last summer's “I'm A Hustler", “Set It Off" and “Like That". Maybe Nas has a better chance to put NYC back on BET. The only real dope part of this song is the shout-outs to NY old school legends like Kid Capri, etc.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Busta Rhymes; Swizz Beats||Found: 7|