• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:59:00 PM)|
Comment: If you haven’t heard of Butta Verses before, go check his tracks “You Got It” with De La Soul off the Impossible Mission CD or “No” also with De La on their magnificent Grind Date album. This Bronx-bred, Fort Lauderdale, FL resident hooked up with the right producer of the moment, Marco Polo (still getting over his impressive Port Authority album with the likes of Buckshot, Kool G Rap, Sadat X, O.C., A.G., Juju of the Beatnuts and others) for a great single off the Beats & Rhymes compilation. If De La Soul has collabos (see the likes of Mos Def, Common & MF Doom), you know they see raw talent at its finest. Be on the lookout for Butta Verses, this kid has skills.