• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kk_columbus (Posted: 12/15/2003 2:34:00 PM)
Summary: This Is A Hit!
Comment: This may not sound like your typical underground joint but this song has much potential! The beat is not only catchy; the hook stays with you. I think the lyrics are just poetic enough to enchant the women but the verses have an edge that won't turn away the men. All in all - the content is MUCH better than the shit you hear every time you turn on the radio! These cats have substance - something that is all too many times lost in our music. I think we will be hearing alot more from By Any Meanz.
Name: localla mc (Posted: 11/17/2003 9:57:00 AM)
Comment: Any Meanz rules again and he showed a very god connection between lyrics and beat. Swing the flow man!
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 11/17/2003 9:34:00 AM)|
Comment: Hey, I got nothing against R&B because I love it, but this seems to be more of a Loon's joint than an underground 12”. I've never heard of By Any Meanz but I hope he going to do something better than this because this is so wack. The tune is catchy, no doubt, but it's so boring. The beat is well built but without personality and the lyrics are too easy as the content is just so immature. Anyway, listen to this because this could be just about my taste. Some of you could love it if you're looking for something not really serious. Have fun!