• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: In the past I gave C-Rayz a smack of a review, but after some acute listening, I take back the whole pseudo-ODB moniker. C-Rayz is just maniacal on ďA BonusĒ as he kicks some of that stand-up metaphor sh*t. Plain Patís beat is a good background track, but the mental truly lacks high-test jig.
Name: expansion (Posted: 7/12/2002 8:28:00 PM)
Summary: C-rayz Walz Is Dope.
Comment: Lyrics never disappoint! I like Plain Pat's Beats too.