BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: j6n (Posted: 11/6/2003 11:55:00 AM)
Summary: Not Putting This Song On Ravipops Is Criminal!
Comment: This has to be one of Rayz's best, that beat is superbly epic and Rayz flows expertly over it. Even if you have the album buy the Buck 80 single just for this B-side, it will be totally worth it.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:52:00 PM)|
Comment: WOW! This song has got me hitting the listen button repeatedly. C-Rayz is one of my favorite emcees and his debut on Def Jux, "Ravipops," is one of the best albums of the year in my opinion. It's just a shame that this certified banger with orchestral production that fits C-Rayz's flow like a glove didn't appear on the album. This track appears as the B-side on the “Buck 80" single, and it is classic C-Rayz spitting battle lines like no other. Pick this one up, you've been warned.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: C-Rayz Walz||Found: 1|