• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TONE.E.SEE (Posted: 10/24/2003 12:50:00 AM)
Comment: I've heard so much about this cat as far as seeing him on fliers, websites, record stores, ect. I figured that duke was gonna be John Blazin'. Dude is sub-par at best. This joint is far from being a classic amongst any self-respecting hip-hopper I know. Just not feeling this one at all.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Despite C-Ray Walz’s recent underground love, I really question if he is or will be classic. Plain Pat is just that: plain. On “Classic,” the beat just holds Walz’s rhymes back. C-Rayz is okay on the mic, but a weak chorus flow looses points on my list. A solid cut, but it won’t make you jump up out of your computer desk.