BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/21/2003 6:39:00 AM)
Summary: C-rayz Is Off His Tits
Comment: This is a nice beat by Plain Pat, and it allows C-Rayz Walz to strut his crazy stuff, pretty much battle orientated this time, his rap is on that sentient curve, you wont mistake this guy for anyone else, and he gets points for that alone, check it.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/12/2003 7:08:00 PM)
Summary: Plain Pat Drops Another Gem!
Comment: I love this beat! It's such a good beat for Rayz and it suits his style to a tee. Despite the fact that the lyrics are rather battle based (like most of C-Rayz's stuff) I find this song really relaxing. It's just that beat!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: There's not much I can say about C-Rayz except for I think he needs Breez to help him out. The Stronghold emcee does little to touch the microphone part of my brain. Plain Pat tries to give C a tight beat but hasn't the piano loop accompianed by Gang Starr cutz become redundant? It's not a total letdown, and if you're a fan it's worth a peep.
Name: Slow_Burnin (Posted: 8/5/2002 10:36:00 PM)
Comment: Very good song very good lyrics give it up for C-RAYZ !!!!!!!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: C-Rayz Walz||Found: 2|