• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: J6N (Posted: 11/13/2003 6:14:00 PM)
Comment: Wow I'm liking this! Rayz comes correct as always on the mic and K Lew drops a really good beat (along with samples more commonly associated to the Wu), Rayz just goes from strength to strength on his songs and it's great he finally has the recognition he deserves as he is definitely one of the best there is at the moment.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: C Rayz Walz has been busy lately dropping 12"s and making guest appearances. Has the quality of his music dropped because of this? Hell no. This 12" done with K-Lew on the boards is proof. Now I don't know who the hell K-Lew is, but he's dope. On "Hot Second," he lays down militant string jabs with the occasional sitar plucking going in and out. C-Rayz spits some fitting battle lyrics, and the result is bananas. Give it a listen.
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 2:01:00 AM)
Summary: Brings Me Back To The Days Of Old
Comment: This track is so bangin’. It is reminiscent of old Wu-Tang (when they were good). I love C-Rayz - he is the most underrated MC today. Y’all need to stop sleeping.
Name: MARChimedes (Posted: 3/30/2002 9:14:00 PM)
Summary: Another Blazin Track
Comment: "I'ma get the green or I'ma kidnap Kermit." That is the dopest line I've ever heard. No surprise it came from C-Rayz Walz. Also no surprise the song is hot.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 3/26/2002 9:02:00 PM)
Comment: This song is also a classic! No further comments needed!
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 3/26/2002 9:01:00 PM)
Comment: This track is so raw that if you attempt to eat it, you'll get sick from the rawness of uncooked bacterial! Everything about this song is ill.