• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: the1200kid (Posted: 1/29/2004 4:57:00 PM)
Comment: This sh*t is dope, production is tight and bouncy. Lyricism is dope too. C-Rayz always displays another one of his lyrical chambers. And this one got C-Rayz Walz..
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 10/24/2002 11:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Veteran madman C-Rayz Walz returns on a completely different vibe. Especially for an emcee who has shared ciphers with Def Jux and his one time counter parts at Detonator Records. Nevertheless the single is a righteous club joint. Latin oriented production, courtesy of Ishi and Onedread, open new doors for C-Rayz Walz who has run rampant on the New York and Boston scene for the last few years.
Name: Context (Posted: 10/16/2002 9:38:00 AM)
Summary: Bringing It Hot
Comment: "Hottest artist alive?Ē Maybe not, but C-Rayz is quickly becoming one of the undergroundís most promising artists. With links to Detonator, Def Jux and Stronghold this cat is bound to be on the tip of every true headís tongue pretty damn soon. Cop this here sh*t!
Name: ironmonkeyrecords (Posted: 10/2/2002 1:10:00 AM)
Summary: As Always "keepin' It Raw"
Comment: My man C-Rayz! One of my favorite emcees from NY! His talent is definitely God's gift. Voice, lyrics, flow etc.