• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: amyl (Posted: 3/13/2009 3:51:00 PM; Partial IP: .123.2.170)
Location: duke city usa
Comment: this song falls in the category of aight.i like a lot of the artists on this track,but the production is pretty standard not relly breaking any new ground.seems like "underground"hip hop spends alot of time trying to sound like its not trying so hard and honestly if I had a dollar for every verse about new york put out by vas and c-rays I could probly afford to fly there.and get some penuts on my flight.
Name: famous (Posted: 3/2/2009 3:32:00 PM; Partial IP: 31.110.230)
Location: la angeles
Comment: dope beat.flows right on point.nice record.
Name: D (Posted: 2/16/2009 5:20:00 PM; Partial IP: .16.39.220)
Comment: YO chiily why you hate'n on the eastcoast so much , understand before you judge sucka
Name: chiily (Posted: 2/15/2009 12:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: COME ON NOW----WIZACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!