BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/1/2002 6:42:00 PM)|
Comment: With such a unique flow it's no wonder why C-Rayz Walz has been around for so long. Representing the Stronghold crew, C-Rayz doesn't disappoint on "Peroxide." The production is steady and accommodates his flow well. It seems as if C-Rayz is aiming at the “peroxide in the cut," battle hip-hop rhyme-type vibe. Overall, it's a nice track from the Stronghold member.
Name: B-Boy XL (Posted: 10/14/2002 8:44:00 PM)
Summary: Real Hip-hop.
Comment: The samples are crazy, the beat is crazy, and the lyrics are, well they're cray-z (C-Rayz). Good song, but why was this the b-side to "It's A Wrap?" This is much better!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: C-Rayz Walz||Found: 2|