• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: jream (Posted: 12/18/2003 6:05:00 PM)
Summary: C-rayz Walz!!!
Comment: C-Rayz Walz is great, he's one of those MC's that should be making 4 CDs a year.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: C-Rayz has got to be one of the illest braggin' boasters today. He just jumps on the track and talks crazy style. And if nothing else, it's ridiculously entertaining. While the quirky beat by K-Lew is his weakest on the 12", it's not bad by any means, and C-Rayz comes through nicely: "If you C-Rayz Walz, then you know who I are... exactly."
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 2:05:00 AM)
Summary: Lyrics Like Whoa! Beat Like Wow!
Comment: This is good because of the lyrics, but the track sounds like it's in special need of something good. I don't know it sounds like Ludacris should be on it.
Name: MARChimedes (Posted: 3/30/2002 8:54:00 PM)
Summary: C-rayz Is Just Crazy
Comment: His lyrics never seem to make sense when you first listen to them, but when you really pay attention his lyrics are just dope. This is a perfect example.
Name: Benny Pecks (Posted: 3/21/2002 10:51:00 AM)
Comment: One can tell that C-Rayz Walz spends time putting together his lyrics, especially on a joint like this. Rarely does Walz offer sub-par lyrics. Occasionally the beats lack, but not this time and if you like this, check out the DJ Crossphader mix.