BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 9:25:00 AM)
Summary: If The Beat Is Simple It Has To Bang
Comment: If this beat doesn't hit you straight in the jaw, turn it the fuck up! C-Rayz and Vordul drip off each others voice like its easy. Bang your head.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: The b-side wins again on this one! Belief creates a b-side banger for C-Rayz Walz, with additional assistance from Ca Ox's Vordul Mega. Even though C-Rayz is on the Def Jux label, he can still rep the streets with all the other so-called "street affiliated" artists. Without relying on the gully vices of the usual street reps, C-Rayz and Belief combine efforts to churn out a worthy single for all you mixtape DJ's out there.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: C-Rayz Walz; Vordul Mega; Cannibal Ox||Found: 5|