• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: TafKaM (Posted: 8/13/2004 3:11:00 AM)
Summary: Rayz Glowz
Comment: Much better than the original to me. If all the beats were as good as this on the album I woulda been a much happier camper. C-Rayz is ill regardless.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/7/2004 5:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Stronghold representative C-Rayz Walz has been everywhere lately (check out his last album Ravipops). Fortunately, the quality of his joints hasnít quite suffered yet. ďWe Live (Remix)Ē is produced by Belief, and is a certified banger. The hardcore drums and hot to def production fits like a glove for C-Rayzís rhyme scheme. With precise drum patterns and C-Rayzís trademark off the kilter flow, this joint is put together like a powerful plastic explosive. So much heat and intensity all encapsulated in a piece of wax, and regardless of your stance to Def Jux products, peep this record.