• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/21/2003 6:43:00 AM)
Summary: Tis Ho Kay
Comment: Beat is original, unmistakably C-Rayz, his fans will dig this.
Name: mekz215 (Posted: 9/30/2003 2:49:00 AM)
Summary: Foodstamp Smoke Crack!!!
Comment: C Rayz is dope. He has a unique flow, dope voice, unique taste for beats, and keeps it raw. The way I like it!!
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/12/2003 7:04:00 PM)
Summary: Good Stuff!
Comment: Hmm, this is an interesting beat, but it doesn't sound like a beat best suited for battle lyrics. Just the fact that it's Rayz just makes it work though. C-Rayz Walz is a very dope mc and this is probably one of his best songs. It's refreshingly different than most of the battle-lyric heavy songs out at the moment, so check it out!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: This cut makes me wanna ask C-Rayz "Whodaf*areyou": ODB or a sallow impression? For some damn reason all I can see in C is the Dirty Bastard himself, but a feeble imitation (I guess it's the voice and demeanor not the steez). There are decent flows and Pat laces a mediocre beat, but when I heard the chorus my ears just said "wack."
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 6/11/2002 12:39:00 PM)
Summary: C-rayz Walz - 'whodaf*kareyou'
Comment: First of all the beat is just cool enough to freestyle off so when he delivered his lyrics, it just blended all in together... rawness!!!