• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: C Rayz Walz goes completely crazy on this track. Some of his lines are certifiably insane, yet there is something so ill about them (e.g. "You want feedback? Put a spoon in your ass crack and eat that, penis."). He also professes that he will "beat you with a question mark and ask you, 'what?'." To top it off, the beat is an undeniably smooth concoction of guitars and flutes. Peep game and be impressed.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 10/9/2002 9:06:00 PM)
Summary: C-rayz Walz - 'you Might Get Slapped
Comment: Well, first off I gotta give props to K Lew for making that creatively enthusiastic, rhythmical beat. That along set some critical standards. Then eventually C-Rayz Walz came off correct with his distinction of punch lines and jocular rhymes.
Name: dae021 (Posted: 5/9/2002 10:28:00 AM)
Summary: C-Rayz Is Truly Crazy
Comment: I love the things this kat does. He comes with the wildest stuff, it's like he dreams the strangest stuff and then tells you to go do it. The beat is smoothe enough so that some of the insanity might slip past you right quick, then it'll catch up to you and you'll have to rewind.
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 2:11:00 AM)
Summary: Who The F** Is This Producer?
Comment: The song is good but nothing to brag about. He needs better production or just stay working with Plain Pat. Where is Plain motherf****** Pat?