• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: ExtravaGANJA (Posted: 6/21/2003 12:35:00 AM)
Summary: Another Winner
Comment: Mighty Mi kicks some serious ass, but Cage completely rips it apart. This isn't one of their best collaborations, but it's still in my rotation. The beat is alright, but plays out too quickly while the lyrics kill, like usual.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/19/2003 11:44:00 AM)
Comment: Definitely not a dope Cage track. His other 12"'s like 4 letter word, daydreams and agent orange were on point. This didn't impress me.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 11/1/2002 6:42:00 PM)|
Comment: The B-side of Cage’s new lead single “Escape to ‘88” really didn’t impress “The D.” Mighty Mi’s production needed more help and Cage’s lyrics were average. It’s not trash but it is definitely no “Agent Orange.” “Escape to ‘88” would satisfy any Cage die-hard, but if you are looking for that extra edge then you would probably look over this.
Name: dixienormus (Posted: 9/16/2002 6:22:00 AM)
Summary: Finally Heard A Cage Track
Comment: Never mind what they say. I was definitely feeling it. Who would of thought that Cage would of been something I would of bought? Diggin’ it.
Name: ToxicAvenger (Posted: 8/7/2002 3:13:00 PM)
Summary: Decent Track
Comment: From the first time I heard 'agent orange; to the time I bought porn again I've always felt Cage's shit. The lyrics of this song are ok, but the flow is a bit off. It's still a decent Cage track.