BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Gone are the drug-infused rhymes as Cage drops his first sober-sounding album "Hell's Winter", and to my disbelief, this track is damn good. Not really keeping up-to-date with Cage since his Smut Peddlers project with the High & Mighty, this Weathermen track is bananas, Camu Tao drops his hottest track ever in my opinion, and Cage, EL Producto and Aesop Rock trade rugged rhymes and tag team like they were meant to shine on WWE. Cop this, Cage definitely pulled a sneak attack for all you sleepers out there.
Name: Unxpekted (Posted: 10/6/2005 7:13:00 PM)
Summary: Hype Ass Bap
Comment: This track is crack for the mental. The combination of these MC's, the bap of the beat equals serious boom. Alot of abstract and odd lyrical usage is executed without removing the easy listening pleasure of a song. I definitely recommend this track! I gave 5 for the lyrics because the MC's compliment each other in very vicious fashion.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Cage; El-P of Company Flow); Aesop Rock||Found: 14|