• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: tako (Posted: 4/7/2009 3:14:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.50.225)
Comment: I cant get this song out of my head!!!!!
Name: tako (Posted: 4/6/2009 3:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 193.93.233)
Location: fontana, Ca
Comment: this blockhead beat is ill with the eerie singin in the background.. cages rhymes are ill can't expect much less from Cage... this is a sick song!!
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:39:00 PM)|
Comment: A mellow track to compliment the intensity of “Left It To Us”, Cage elaborates on his various experiences with different party girls. It’s unusual to hear Cage taking this more mature approach since his Smut Peddler porno stint. Blockhead provides a great beat and Cage drops this track for all those fans down with “Agent Orange” way back in 1997.
Name: Big TL Springs (Posted: 10/22/2005 9:35:00 PM)
Summary: Cage Kills It.
Comment: Damn, if youve picked up "Hells Winter" than you know what Cage is about. Blockhead gives Cage a psyhced out beat and Cage just tears it up. Cage ain't just rappin over beats he's rappin over compostions.