• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: dehavenkroe (Posted: 5/20/2004 5:22:00 AM)
Summary: Where My Eardrum At?
Comment: I like it- banging even on my poor PC speakerset. Strong style from the man who stood us up two times already (refering to cancelled gigs in Amsterdam and Harlem). Dudes should hook up with Bumpy and OC.
Name: MasterJibber (Posted: 5/18/2004 7:27:00 PM)
Summary: Flows Nice But Slow Lyrics And Repetitive Beat.
Comment: Nice rhyming but on the slower side, and I liked the guitar use in the beat but it gets old.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:52:00 PM)|
Comment: Cali Agents want you to know that they are not to be f*cked with. A dirted-out guitar riff forms the backbone of this banger as Vinroc loops up some nice drums for the emcees to rip over. The Agents' are pure fire-breathing on the mic- Keep an eye on Pockets Linted.
Name: det313_whattupdoe (Posted: 5/15/2004 4:14:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Pretty Good
Comment: Not as good as the other one beatwise but they still hold it down with the lyrics.
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/14/2004 11:43:00 AM)
Comment: I'm feeling the agressive beat, and Rasco is killing it! I strongly recommend this track.