• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Check out this new cut while you're waiting for Afu-Ra's Body Of The Lifeforce album to drop. Afu keeps working with people over seas. First he helped Rae and Christian from the UK and now it's the frensh producer DJ Cam who gets an helping hand. Cam's music has found little acceptance in USA and in his home country, but he's big in the UK and in Japan. His new album Loa Project is fresh on the shelves, I suggest you peep it. My only question is, since this remix is courtesy of DJ Premier and Afu is the only one on the mic here, what exactly is it that Cam has done on this track?
Name: class a (Posted: 7/1/2002 7:28:00 AM)
Summary: F*ck!!!!!! This Is Dope
Comment: Premier has done it again with a f*ckiní dope remix of a great song. Afu-ra's verses are ok (he drops the "body of the life force" a lil too much). However, this song is f*cking wicked. But wait, what the f*ck did Cam do on this track? This fine piece of work is all Premiers.