• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:13:00 PM)
Summary: Supernatural Is Givin You All The B-B-bounce Wit It...
Comment: Okay, this is not a typical SuperNatural beat for one, I mean he can flow, but he needs to stop doing IMPRESSIONS and voices. It's old and tired. If he just flows he's so much better. A lot of lines for sure, too many to quote. Beat is ok, hook is damn annoying after the second one. I'm upset and dissappointed. -7/10
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:35:00 PM)|
Comment: While "Bounce Wití It" does have decent production and delivery, I must say, at best, I find it mediocre. Lyrically it wasnít too impressive, and I found the hook ("b-b-bounce with it/ come on everybody, b-b-bounce with it") to get somewhat annoying after two or three listens. It does have potential, but the run-of-the-mill lyrics just didnít quite hook me in. Camp Freestyle fans, I would suggest you check this one out for yourselves.