• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:18:00 PM)
Summary: This Is More Like It!!!
Comment: I like this beat from the jump. Just smooth jazziness that lets you get in the feel of the ol school feel and appeal. But I didn't know these cats could sing. Supernat comes nice and just really rips this beat to shreds. This is what this Camp is about. Peace does the same and compliments SN to a T. They are just ill on this. Camp Freestyle is exactly this and what I would expect to hear. Hard to do this but its gotta be done. -10/10
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/20/2002 10:35:00 PM)|
Comment: With the sing-songy intro of this track, I must admit I wasnít quite sure where "Turn It Out" was going. However, after the song progressed for a bit, the main verses came across pretty decent although I would have to say they didnít quite have the strength to really make this track come together. Again, if youíre a Camp Freestyle fan, check this one for yourself.
Name: RapCdCollector (Posted: 11/14/2002 2:30:00 PM)
Comment: This song is very Underground. The emcees are nice as hell and the beat is off the hook.