BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J (Posted: 2/16/2008 5:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 88.117.142)
Comment: This is what Hip-Hop is supposed to sound like!
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 9/27/2007 4:35:00 PM)|
Comment: Camp Lo returns with their third full length LP after their debut ten years ago. Fans of their classic 1997 release Uptown Saturday Night (where they sampled the cover art from Marvin Gaye's I Want You) will be excited as original producer Ski Beatz has returned to produce their entire new LP. Although you can never recapture the sound and feel of an older album (genius albums capture the energy of one particular moment and merely freeze it in time leaving fans endlessly longing again for that day), the sound on Black Hollywood is reminiscent of Uptown's sound ten years ago. Smooth samples over a soulful, rolling beat by Ski as emcees Sonny Cheeba and Geechie Suede trade abstract verses. I think I'm gonna go throw on the new album, dust off my Anfernee Hardaway jersey , order myself an amoretta sours, and pretend it's '97.