BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: L-BLAZE (Posted: 12/28/2011 9:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 195.124.26)
Comment: this is a remix of "no return". shit is dope
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:17:00 AM)|
Comment: Surprisingly, a Japanese Babygrande record hits the crates as one of Canibus's stronger cuts off his latest album is remixed, courtesy of Hazu. The beat is reminiscent of the early Gravediggaz sound (when the RZA, Prince Paul, Poetic and Fruitkwan were rulers of the horror-core hip-hop sound). The eerie, dark samples and military drum patterns compliment the aggressive delivery of Canibus. A nice remix by today's standards, where majority of remixes are cameos instead of a whole new beat.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Canibus||Found: 5|