• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Lyrikal Messiah (Posted: 1/1/2006 2:32:00 AM)
Summary: Before Giving A Review At Least Learn How To Spell Canibus's Name Correctly..
Comment: Production is rather retardedly hype on this track. Nothing particularly special, but good enough to get hyped up. Bis is spitting some 'thankful' rhymes towards his longtime fans, and spits some funny punchlines. This track would be best fit for a rowdy drunken crowd, personally Benny Riley & Facelift do up my favorite beats from his new album, Nottz is kinda hit or miss ("Show Em How" is my favorite by him).
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 12/18/2005 9:14:00 PM)|
Comment: Usually with a Cannibus song, I get some mediocre production and that’s okay because I can just focus on the lyrics and get past it. But the production on this one is just a little too unbearable. The main loop sounds like it should only be used as a change-up and isn’t really catchy enough to be heard throughout the whole song. The thing that really sinks this beat for me is the two vocals samples used in the background of the verse and in the chorus. They just straight-up don’t fit, add nothing to the song and in the end just make the whole song more annoying than anything else. But then again, Cannibus is sorta like George Lucas: you don’t agree on every choice, but there’s enough there to keep the fans coming back for more.