BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 6/3/2003 6:01:00 PM)
Summary: The Can-i-bus
Comment: If there were a Hip-Hop Olympics, Canibus would take the gold medal or he would win thousands of them. He is overall the best lyricist in the game. He could take a sh*tty beat, and just by rappin, make it sound so f*cking good.
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: While this cut isn't as good lyrically as "Mic-nificent" it makes up for it in energy. From Canibus' delivery to Punch's beat, the best way to describe this cut is energetic. So much so that I'm sure this will serve as any DJ's sure fire method to get a crowd moving. Hell, if they play it enough it'd be great to see a crowd yell out the "Fuck You!" during the chorus. Well, I'm not sure if that will happen but there's only one way to find out.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Canibus||Found: 4|