• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: Joosta (Posted: 11/15/2013 3:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 28.178.189)
Location: JHB,South Africa
Comment: Its just a nice joint....nothing to write home about
Name: bukus (Posted: 9/26/2013 5:21:00 PM; Partial IP: .107.2.108)
Comment: COLD stuff vast stay tru.
Name: RQ (Posted: 8/12/2013 1:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 11.188.246)
Comment: This is dope!!
|Name: RADsince1978 (Posted: 8/2/2013 10:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 202.132.73)|
Comment: lets take it back to the Atoms Family mid to late 90's into the 2000's Centrifugal Phorce Records, anyone memba that!?!...
Name: zachnasty (Posted: 8/1/2013 5:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 49.235.227)
Comment: this is not mainstream..you will never hear this on the radio..
Name: Randy Turner (Posted: 7/18/2013 6:10:00 AM; Partial IP: 48.185.149)
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Comment: Im not a fan of maintstream Rap, but this song gripped my spinalcord...that is honestly the only way I can describe what this song did to me. It just flowed beautifully, mades since, and calmed me while bringing me back to the reason why I still occasionally listen to Rap
Name: xkwisit (Posted: 7/14/2013 8:30:00 PM; Partial IP: .70.42.101)
Location: Albany, USA
Comment: Played the flute at camp, thats how I met ya mom
Name: jamie (Posted: 7/13/2013 3:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: what happened to vordul mega?