• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 1/30/2004 8:59:00 AM)
Summary: Vordul Doesn't Try To Flow Like Breezly Brewin, It Is Breezly Brewin.
Comment: I'm pretty sure Breezly Brewin was filling in for Vordul here (Vordul still being out of comission at the time). This track is tight, Vast Aire just rips it, as does Breezly Brewin (although it may not be the kind of beat that Vast is familiar with). Good track.
Name: LIEKETHER (Posted: 7/15/2003 10:34:00 AM)
Summary: Ox Is Ill..
Comment: A surprisingly good track given the slow intro. Each emcee picks up from the last, continuing its grip on the listener with the usual battle-ready content. The rumbling beat climaxing in fanfare.. A nice backdrop!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Life's Ill" is more proof of just how great Cannibal Ox are. El-P and Nasa's production is incredible with a tight bassline, interesting guitar samples, and a great drum track while Vast and Vordul continue to showcase their lyrical skills as always. Give this a listen now.
Name: mowglidred (Posted: 9/26/2002 7:37:00 PM)
Summary: Why This Guy Sound Like Breezly Bruin
Comment: This song is straight, but its funny how Vast was talking about when Vordul got beat up in a club by some guy from AOL. Also Iíve noticed how much Vordul tries to flow like Breezly Bruin which is not hip-hop. Also the beat goes over the lyrics sometimes so El-P needs to lower the volume on his ego a bit.