BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/3/2003 12:55:00 PM)
Summary: More Dope Sh*t From Can Ox!
Comment: Man I'm serious when I say Can Ox are probably one of the best acts there is right about now, all their songs sound so epic and dream-like with excellent witty lyrics. This song is no exception, although it's not their best it's still better than most. The beat is quite similar to 'Iron Galaxy' in some ways, except it's alot more laid back, plus Vordul and Vast spit some excellent verses (as always) so that means another dope release from Can Ox!
Name: TGODD (Posted: 9/17/2003 12:36:00 AM)
Summary: Must Be On Crack
Comment: This beat is off the muhf*ckin' dial! Oh sh*t, "The last cat that tried to see me, he now gotta touch braile." Click!
Name: Phrantic (Posted: 8/22/2003 9:58:00 PM)
Summary: Not The Best Can Ox Track But Certainly Enjoyable
Comment: The melody in the intro and on the hooks is just great, too bad it wears off as the verses start. Vast and Vordul spit some nice battle rhymes, with a rugged El-P production. Nice joint, but not the best way to get introduced to Cannibal Ox.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: These Brooklyn-bred MCs drops thought-provoking lyrics over a beat that could be mistaken for the theme song from Dr. Who. Co-Flow's El-P supplied Cannibal with a monotonous groove that just didn't seem to work. I was digging what they were spitting but just couldn't get with the whole scientific element of the song.