• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: KiLaKaZ the BlackAttican (Posted: 12/1/2004 3:06:00 AM)
Comment: This joint is solid. Decypher said something I have to agree with; Capital spits with authority. I'd disagree with the comparison to Guru and Rakim's force. Perhaps cause I'm hearing something more up to date in his style. Plus his voice doesn't come off as mature/older as tha Gee-Roo.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/7/2004 5:55:00 PM)|
Comment: One half of the All Natural crew representing Chi-Town, Capital D unleashes the true school spirit of hip-hop with this single. This MC is part of the super Windy City posse, The Family Tree (All Natural, Daily Planet, Iomos Marad, Rita J, Mr. Greenweedz, etc.) Also producing on the side, Capital D cooks up a nice, cinematic track and drops lyrics with an authoritative voice (ala Rakim and Guru) and serious social matter. This hot, spanking new joint is off his sophomore album Subject Matter, and in continuing the winning tradition of All Natural Inc., Capital D serves a great appetizer to satisfy heads before the main course is on the table. Cop this joint and put on your next mix project, hot stuff!