• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Tim (Posted: 4/4/2009 8:45:00 PM; Partial IP: .82.61.189)
Comment: DJ Premier on the beat for Capone-N-Noreaga...nice.
Name: Famous (Posted: 3/29/2009 8:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 113.204.25)
Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Comment: CNN stay going hard!
Name: woody (Posted: 3/29/2009 7:34:00 PM; Partial IP: 42.196.197)
Location: Columbus GA
Comment: with Premo on the beat you can't go wrong.
Name: anonymus (Posted: 3/26/2009 8:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 15.233.178)
Location: mtl canada
Comment: best of the album
Name: Gari (Posted: 3/17/2009 6:11:00 PM; Partial IP: .94.56.177)
Comment: C-N-N ... these dudes blew me up in '96 when Mobb wasn't that Deep, and this track reminds me why they were a force, Nore is Noreaga again and rappin props, and Capone sounds hungry again, nice track but I fear its the beginning of nothing special ...