• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: GivenTheOkiDoke (Posted: 4/6/2008 7:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 238.106.57)
Location: Gun Ru
Comment: One of CNN's best tracks IMO, I like alot of this album actually.
Name: Mookers (Posted: 3/26/2004 3:22:00 PM)
Comment: Premier's beat is standard headnodding stuff but nothing special when you consider his high standards. NORE does his usual shouting stuff and Capone sounds like a grimey sewer-rat, which is the desired sound I assume. Wow - how pretensious was that review? Shame on me.
Name: Spiffy (Posted: 11/8/2003 5:02:00 AM)
Comment: His production is always hot and "Invincible" just follows suit. CNN's rhymes aren't classic but with the Primo beat they’re just fine.
Name: Rocket04 (Posted: 1/26/2003 2:11:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Catchy Beat..
Comment: With honest lyrics from NORE about how he fell off and now he's back- tight song.
Name: K Deezy (Posted: 12/15/2002 10:55:00 AM)
Summary: Primo Is Invincible!
Comment: This song is straight-up blazin'! Even critics of Nore's simplistic rhyme style can't deny that he brings it over the slamming Premo production.