• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: smokediggy (Posted: 12/14/2003 6:39:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad 4 Donna Solo
Comment: Cappadonna always flows nicely on almost all tracks he's been on, and I gotta say he did a damn good job again. That beat is hot, something you could jam to.
Name: drunken master (Posted: 11/29/2003 8:47:00 AM)
Summary: Again I Liked This
Comment: Like I said before I am a huge Wu Tang fan, I dont know why you think he isn't down with the Wu tang clan. I just went and saw his show last weekend and he did all his hits (Winter Warz was sick as usual I seen him solo and with all of Wu couple times) and after every song he was givin mad props and promotin' Wu and even had the crowd jumpin up and down chanting Wu-Tang
even his posters said "Cappadonna of the Wu Tang Clan".
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/16/2003 10:03:00 PM)|
Comment: Recently departed from the WTC, Cappadonna is still flying solo with a new album and lead single entitled “Do It – Push”. The production is somewhat unconventional for Donna, and nothing compared to the days of “The Pillage,” however he manages to ride the bumpy beat fairly well, and this is a refreshing taste of his grimy style. All in all, this is a fun track to throw on at a jam, and displays a lighter side of The Dons’s personality.
Name: MSC (Posted: 11/16/2003 6:26:00 PM)
Summary: Aint To Good.
Comment: The beat is kinda awful and Cappa doesn't do anything with the lyrics either. To me, not a song I would enjoy playing much. Hope he brings out better records then this from now on.