BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 4:17:00 AM)
Summary: Worse Than Hitler
Comment: Cappadonna should stick to his cab. The title sound like they ripping that old Jay Z track from years back. The production sounds like ish Master P or anotha C- level rapper would refuse to rap over. Sub-par. Listen to this to learn what NOT to do when making a rap song.
Name: brownstudy (Posted: 11/19/2003 3:05:00 PM)
Comment: It's not worth a detailed review. Hip-hop like this is why I often find myself appreciating the genre in sporadic spells.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/16/2003 10:04:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is the epitome of mediocrity, featuring Donna and affiliates trading four-bar verses throughout the whole track. The production is generic with one recycled cut and colorless horns. Accompanied by a terrible chorus, the only thing that holds this track together is a few above-average lines scattered around it. If you like the MCs on this then have a look, otherwise this is another pass.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Cappadonna; Wu-Tang Clan; Remedy; Lounge; Crunch||Found: 22|