• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The jazzy break that opens "Eco/Sly Darb" sets you up for a smooth, laid-back track, but once the drums hit, it's one big upbeat, funky, fantastic ride. The production on here is lovely while Cee-Knowledge's flow makes his somewhat typical battle rhymes work. Those who love that jazz influenced hip-hop should give this a spin.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/6/2002 4:21:00 AM)
Comment: Cee-Knowledge looks to be hoping for some residual Digable Planet fan interest but this comes off as a jazz experiment gone wrong. He's never been an adept MC - sort of the "Pras" of his crew. The beat outshines him and that's not saying much.