BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: One of the first things I noticed about "Life...Rhythm...Continuum" is the productions resemblance to OutKast's track "Aquemini." Same sample? Anyways, the bitten production and the hook ripping off Soul II Soul's "Back To Life" causes this track to pale in comparison to "Eco." Cee comes correct with the usual battle rhymes. "Life" isn't bad by any means, but it could have been better. Listen if you'd like, but "Eco" is the preferable place to become introduced to Cee-Knowledge.
Name: MOTU (Posted: 8/23/2002 1:35:00 PM)
Summary: Mr. Comeback!
Comment: My Man Cee Knowledge is back! Nice production and the style is dope!
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/6/2002 4:24:00 AM)
Comment: I'm usually respectful of any MC's growth, but this is a case of a pretty average MC getting worse with time. The beat is moving – if this were an instrumental, I'd rock it.
Name: FIGHT (Posted: 6/5/2002 10:49:00 PM)
Summary: Where The F*cks Ish?
Comment: He's a dope M.C. That back to life shit's a little played out and soft. I gave it a thumbs up out of respect for him as an M.C. His rhymes carry the song.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/14/2002 1:17:00 AM)
Summary: Doodle Bug Is Back
Comment: Nice Soul II Soul "Back to Life" hook with a phat ass bassline combined with a tight beat. I'm pretty impressed.