• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: LT (Posted: 12/16/2010 2:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 221.52.106)
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Comment: Celph Titled is Celph Titled!!
Vinnie, A MONSTA!
Flow A fuccin BOMB exploded rite where I rest at!
Name: Scull (Posted: 12/12/2010 9:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 238.12.100)
Location: North Kingstown RHODY
Comment: Celph is a lyrical beast the guy literally makes me laugh out loud at some of the shit he says. Vinnie is a perfect match with his deep and dark flow. keep it commin!
Name: james (Posted: 11/18/2010 8:12:00 AM; Partial IP: .35.245.15)
Location: dena, Ca
Comment: Beat is real ill! Lyrics are ok same old shit tho bustin' gats and shit!
Name: Gee (Posted: 11/1/2010 12:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: This track is "Off The Hook" like Fish Alibi's! 2 of the BEST Emcees in the game! Nice head bobbin' beat!
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 10/26/2010 1:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 94.118.190)
Location: ILLADELPH outskirts
Comment: This beat completely personifies that nineties golden era flavor to the fullest..it's perfect. If someone just recorded fart sounds to this or some shit it would still gets a 5 on the strength of the beat alone..lol. But nah - It gots 2 of my favorite emcees rippin it, so that's the cherry on top.
Name: monolith (Posted: 10/24/2010 1:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.254.139)
Location: Birmingham, UK
Comment: This track sent shivers down me. Celph and Vinnie goin back and forth over an ill Buckwild beat. Sublime...