• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: 215prophet (Posted: 10/5/2007 10:11:00 PM)
Summary: Celph Titled Tells The Toughest
Comment: Raw punchlines being said in every song. "With words that'll rearrange your click/ I'm in the bathroom with a tommy gun droppin gangsta shit" -not from this song but worth mentioning
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: No doubt, Celph comes mad rugged here with thick-ass drum kicks, and he even roughens up his lyrics. A mad nice Latin-guitar hook should keep heads nodding and the "not now but right now" chorus flows too. Celph mixes comical lyrics with that sandpaper style to come off mad original.